[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

Since I'm so tired of hearing this hub crap, let me put it plain and simple
for everyone.   JUST CONNECT ALL THE WIRES OF THE SAME COLOR TOGETHER FOR
ALL THE CALCS.   No hub or hardware needed.   Internal pull-ups will work.
After this is done, new software will have to be written, but that is no
biggie, because the game will have to be written also.....

The reason new software will have to be written is because the on-calc
send/recieve is peer to peer, not peer to group.....

SO, no hardware needed, but lots of new software needed.

Now, if you want to do this backwards, and make new hardware and few changes
in software, then you have some work ahead of you...

-TenorDave
TenorDave@Hotmail.com
Tenordave@home.com
UIN:11290012