[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:16 2001-05-02, you wrote:
>MY hub would be VERY simple to make.  First of all you can getr about two
>feet of phone wire and a few TI three contact compatable jacks, than link all
>of the  jacks to gether using the red green and yellow phone wires.  This
>would require some software to acually mak eit work, but it is simple enough
>for anyone to make!

hm. I just realized that I never mentioned this design on the list in clarity.
It is though exactly this design i propose in my mail about an I2C inspired
network that uses the TI Protocol hardware (but not the ti protocol).
same complexity as the hub that I did propose in clarity though.

///Olle