[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 22:36 2001-05-01, you wrote:

>Before we get out of hand are we looking fro economics or versatility!  I
>remember a radiolink is somewhere around thirty dollars for a tranceiver!

It would be nice if you learned how to qoute too, so you don't have to
guess what you are answering.
My suggestions has a hardwareprice that is almost nothing. some cables and
connectors only.
I think plans for communicating on real ethernet networks with other
computers too, is a bit far fetched. couldn't keep up with the speeds.
Not really useful either I think.
for a simple network just for n-player games, I don't think it is a good
idea to try to follow existing standards too closly. better adapt them to
the calc environment without unnessary extras..

///Olle