[TI-H] Re: Hardware

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Hardware

Ronald Teune wrote:

Unfortuneately I don't know about it. But it seems to be pretty much that what
I want.
BUT as i always experience so far: If u need a solution that really satisfy
yourself
u need to do it by yourself also!
That means I wanna do my own hardware and also some programmin'.
E.g. I hate it to program the PIC for a time sensitive job in a higher lang
like C or some kind of basic.
In such a case I prefer the assembly language. It's most effective (and also
most
time consumin - I know!).

To all the list members again:

If anybody can provide me with information about the picXpander (or similar
it's called)
and/or the electrical I/O of the TI92 serial link port and it's programmin it
would be very kind :-)
Then also the implementation of sound output should be no problem (as somebody
requested it some
time ago :-)

Pierre