TI-H: Older version AMS

[Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Older version AMS

Hello,

please where I could find AMS 2.04 or 2.03? For Ti92Plus. Even if yoou have it, could you send me it?

And does the XETAL works only with DOOROS and do not work with TEOS? I was not able to run xetal on teos with AMS 2.01. And can not use AMS 2.05 because there is no hw2patch which works.

Why I am asking. I am solving a problem how to store some mathematics and especially electronics formulas. If I use output or something like that the expression will be reduced. I read that I can use for example LCD to store the view as pic a then put it into a xetal document, but what in case when the formula is longer than width of screen?

Thank you.

Honza