[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

> >I measured the voltage when I the line
> >'low' and it was 1.65V, maybe it isn't low enough for the calc to
>interpret
> >it as a 0 and set the other line to 0? Any other ideas?
>

>That sounds awfully high, yes..  What kind of diodes do you use?

I use the 1N4148 that was recommended in the plan (ordered them from ELFA,
you probably know what that is since you're Swedish!)

Could they somehow be defective, what should I measure to determine that?
Atleast they work as far as that they let the current through one way, not
the other, since the linktest shows OK, but is there anything more I should
check?