[TI-H] PIC16F84 Interfacing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] PIC16F84 Interfacing

Hi guys. I've been trying to send a byte from a PIC16F84 to my ti-92+. It's
been difficult to find info on this on the net, but anyway I got to a point
where VTI receives the byte with no problem, but the real TI-92+ receives
each time a different byte, and there seems to be a kind of interference.

I'm using only 2 pins from the PIC to communicate to the ti-92+'s link
port, so I change the TRISA port whenever I have to. I think this might be
leading to problems.. but certainly i dont know.

Please if anyone has the code for sending data and reciving too send it to
me. Also, if someone wants the code i wrote ask for it.

P.S.: the program in the TI-92+ is written in TIGCC

Thank you guys,

Carlos Becker.