Re: TI-H: Erased Memory!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Erased Memory!

depending on which calculator, sometimes you can mess with the vat
pointers and restore some lost data, but it's really tricky unless you
have something in place ahead of time to help you.  ask the people on the
asm list for you calc (they'll love you for it.... yeah...;)

or you could sacrifice a goat, i hear that helps sometimes :)

-josh

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:26:27 -0400 "Daniel Chirillo"
<chirillo@phoenixdsl.com> writes:

> I did the dumbest thing imaginable:  I pressed the ENTER key after
> pressing
> [2nd][Mode][Alpha][S] to find out my ROM version.  Now I've erased
> all the
> memory.  What do I do now??

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.