TI-H: IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR Link

Does anyone know where i can get the IR Reciever that is used on the IR link
designed by Sami Khwam (excuse the spelling if its wrong, i recited it from
memory)?  I cant seem to find the correct version - i can only find a 38Khz
version that would be compatable (Of course i need the 30 or 33Khz version
for it to work).  I am in the UK and dont want to spend more than £3.00 on
each receiver.

Any help that you can could provide would be excellent!!

Thanks

Simon.