Re: Re: TI-H:Recorder

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: TI-H:Recorder

My guess is (I don't know -- ask the guy who build the thing)

The hardware is already capable of doing the silent-link you were talking about.  BUT it's special driver controls it,  maybe if you modify the driver somehow you can get the E2 box or the calculator to react so it'll silent link.  Well.. I had an idea .. maybe you can have like scheduled backups .. like PalmPilots, have a HotSync type situation..

- Mitsuru Sugiura
BlackRazor11@Mechpilot.com