TI-H: Audio program for TI-8x

[Prev][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Audio program for TI-8x

I was bored out of my mind one day and I was staring at the WinAmp graphic equilizer and got this weird idea.  I was thinking about making a TI-powered graphic equilizer similar to WinAmp.  I can tell that the Z80 processor won't be able to do everything by software.  I was thiking along the lines of an external box that plugs into the TI and another port where you plug in audio, and an ASM prog on the calc looks at the link port data and puts a pretty display on the calc.  I don't have the knowledge to make something this advanced, maybe someone out there might, like the guy (Ahmed something, forgot your last name, sorry) whoever made the PIXpand looks like he has the brains to bulid something like that ;)

-M Sugiura
BlackRazor11@mechpilot.com