Re: TI-H: Dangerous Program??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dangerous Program??

In theory, yes.  A flash ROM is only capable of being written to X amount of
times.  But this nimber is pretty high, you'll probably end up needing it to
run for days, and it still probably won't do anything.

Here's a better, easier, more foolproof method of breaking a calc: have it
get run over by a bus.