TI-H: Serial EEPROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Serial EEPROM

Would anyne mind telling me how one would go about hooking a ATMEL serial
(using I2C protocol) EEprom (specifically, 512k) to an 89?   I have been
trying to do this with one of my own (I have already made I2C drivers) but I
can't get it to work at all (and yes, I have tested the drivers on other
things and they work!).   I just hooked it up using 4 AA's for power
(hooking grounds together) and one 18k resistor for pull-up on SDA line.
Any thoughts?  If you want to see the drivers, go to ticalc....look for
'dave watson', they should be theere...

-TenorDave
TenorDave@Hotmail.com
UIN:11290012