Re: TI-H: TI-89 Self Diagnostic Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89 Self Diagnostic Test

It didn't?  Hmm....  I have HW1 and AMS 1.00.  How about when you just
press [F5] [Diamond] [Apps]?  Does that do anything at all?

I assume it would be the same for all the AMS versions, but maybe not.
Or perhaps TeOS is causing some sort of conflict.  Anyone know?

-Noah

On Fri, 19 May 2000 23:03:14 PDT "" <cavanc@hotmail.com> writes:

> That didn't work.
> I have HW1 with AMS v2.03 and TeOS (v?) installed
>
> Cavan
>
> >Anyway, for the 89, it's [F5] (now you should be in the Program IO
> >screen) then [Diamond] [apps] [alpha] [s]

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.