Re: TI-H: TI92 as a serial terminal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI92 as a serial terminal

Nope, all you have to do is use the graph-link cable. I'm not sure about the
home mae ones, but I've dine it before with the graph link, works rather
well. The only problem is that my computer would try to send too much info at
once and freeze the terminal program. I thought about some sort of flow
control,but there was no source for it, and I emailed the author, but got no
reply. But it works. Good luck