TI-H: Re: Screwed graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Screwed graphics

same thing happens with the 83+ and it confuses the heck out of everyone
here at my school (and i also get a little disorented from the out of scale
messed up graphics, which rarely happens by the way).  I can usually fix it
by resetting the preferences or what ever it called (i forgot saying that
mine got stolen a while back)  there was another thing i did but i don't
remember what it was i'l try to remember.  (oh ya i also screwed up the rom
once, oops luckly i have a simi-photographic memory so i remembered to
origional preferences)
Bernard