Re: TI-H: RAM upgrade for the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RAM upgrade for the TI-86

I just recived the kit in the mail today.  he included a pcb with it
also to try to make up for the time it took him.

--
"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and the

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
--William Pitt, 1783

And just 'cus I am a Pyro,

"Nonflammable is not a challenge"
--Bart Simpson