Re: Fw: TI-H: TI-85 Serial Link Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: TI-H: TI-85 Serial Link Problem

markus.raty@usa.net writes:

<< My link cable does the exact same thing, it slows the calc down to a crawl,
 but it isn't permanent. For example I send files to my calc(s) by running
 the graph link program and selecting send, at this point the program gives
 me an error of not finding the calc, but, that also clears the link so that
 the calc starts to act normally and when I press the send button again, the
 prog finds the calc and everything works perfectly.

This also happens if you plug headphones into the calc (with an adapter of
course) The calc seems to think its communicating with another calc, and i
think it tries to perform something like a handshake. When it doest get a
reply (which a computer or headphones cant do) It slows down while it loops
and tries again.

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242