Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

or just say screw the calc and use one of those new cell/palm hybrids
(problem is that they'll be very expensive, around $1100).  or still use the
calc and use a beep/no beep think digitaly problem is then you'll need to
use another converter change from pulse to sound or whatever.  but I agree
using radios will be a lot easier (and alot cheaper saying that you won't
have to pay any monthly bills just for you calc).  You can still get a lot
of range from some of the radios like a CB can get to a i believe 20 miles
around and if the atmosphere is nice to you you could hook it up to a large
reciever and talk to some trucker over in St. Louis when you're in Chicago
or somethin (that'll be fun you're talkin on your CB then suddenly you hear
these strange sounds covering all other sounds on the radio).
the problem with bluetooth is that it's still in the testing stages
otherwise we'd have a lot of possibilities (like changing the chanel of your
TV from the other side of the country, that'll annoy whoever's watching
that's for sure there watching Star Trek then suddenly changed to the home
shopping channel hehehe).
Bernard