Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

ok now that we've talked so much about laser and for the most part have
agreed that it would be near impossible lets think of something else...
...I'm a tad bit surprised that nobody has thought of using cell phones!!!
think about it many of the new ones have ports for hedsets that leave you
hands free right?  well why can't we just use that port to connect
calculators and a few of the newers ones and prototypes (like bluetooth) can
even become two way radios when within i believe it was 10 miles from a
compatable phone why can't we use those they are relitively cheap (around
$30 at Costco) and all we would need to do is right a program to use it and
make a link from calculator to phone and we're done!!!  just a thought
Bernard