Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

quite a bit only starts to explain it have you ever been up in one?  even
just at the fifth floor it would be almost impossible to keep a laser (or
anything else in that matter) aimed on a spicific object.  also here in
Portland we have two families of periguins (wild) living in town!  but
there's more of a problem of rain (a lot of it) here.