Re: TI-H: Anyone know how to open a TI-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Anyone know how to open a TI-89?

The tool is a Torx no. 6
You should be able to find one at your local hardware store or gas station or
something. You can use a normal small , i don't know the name, single line
screwdriver, but there is a risk of damageing the screw.
a Torx no. 6 and a Torx no. 8 is a quite good investment if you want to open
small electronics like calculators an laptops and stuff, they are very common
there.
Shouldn't be very expensive either..

//Olle