RE: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

Well, that was back when you were in school.
Now days, nobody uses 85's.
When I checked my teachers 86 it was ROM 1.6 and all the asm programs work.
(he really liked the itchy and scratchy cartoon and it worked on the
overhead)