From: jbrown1@ti.com
To: Noah R Deneau <noahd@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:49:51 -0600
Subject: Re: TI-89 Corrupt archived data

Noah,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

Due to the time and resources involved, Texas Instruments does not
provide
support for games.  This includes but is not limited to the following:

Assistance with installing games
Running and playing games
Downloading and/or installing assembly shells.

For further assistance, I recommend that you contact third-party websites
such as www.ticalc.org and www.ti-files.org.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you have further questions
or
comments please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Please copy
this message in your response and send directly to ti-cares@ti.com.

Sincerely,

Josh Brown

Educational & Productivity Solutions
Customer Support Center                E-mail: ti-cares@ti.com
Texas Instruments
PO Box 650311 M/S 3962
Dallas, TX  75265                      (972)917-8324 (Technical Help)
                                     (800) 842-2737 (General Info)
                  (972)917-0747 (Fax)
www.ti.com/calc

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!