Re: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

There is no 'teacher' version.  There is a viewscreen version and a
non-viewscreen version.  The only difference between the two are an extra
connector, a slightly different case to allow the connector, and some additional
components inside the case.  Any one can buy either version, they are not
restricted to teachers.

As an aside, the 92 only has one version, the connector is built into all
ti-92s.

-Adam