Re: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

>Do teacher versions of the calcs have the same rom versions as student
>versions?
>for 83?
>82?
>89? 92?
>86?
>
>What kind of fun stuff could we do with the external screen port?... would
>we be able to show 2 different screens (seems very unlikely)
>
>Are teach versions easier to add backlighting to? ROM Expanders inside that
>extra space?

I think they have the same ROMS (they say they do) and that it is hardwiring
inside.
Of coarse we "could" have two different screens, but it would be a
llllllllloooooooooooootttttttttttt of work.
There isn't much extra space in them.

Cavan le Super Schants