Re: TI-H:Dead list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Dead list

> >>have you al noticed that after all these "dead list" messages there
tends to
> >>be a spur of messages trying to revive it?  it's kinda like a
defibulator
> >>try to restart a person's heart  hehe.  oh that brings up a question
exactly
> >>how much eletricity goes through one of those anyways?  just a thought.
now
> >>a real hardware question (i think)...
> >>
> >>   what are the exact specs for the Intel Willamette wor the new Athlon?
> >>hey it's hardware right and ti and intel do have a partnership going
on...

> >Anything related to Intel or Microsoft is gay.
>
> Well I suppose thats one way to jump start the lists start a holy war :)

hey it worked didn't it...

> --- Adam

 but about anything related to Intel or Microsoft being gay, well then...
Intel AND Microsoft have dealings with IBM, Linux, and even Apple (Mac,
which in my opinion really are gay specially the iMacs, yuck).  And they
also have dealings with TI and boeing and my oh my the list goes on and on
and on...   ...SO THERE!!!

Follow-Ups: References: