Re: TI-H: Dimm & Simm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dimm & Simm

Jeff,
     Thanks for the info.  I thought that that was what it was, but wasn't
sure.
     The reason I'm leaving is that the list is not fulfilling the reason I
joined.  Since it is a hardware list, I thought I'd learn how to do my own
A/D projects (so as not to have to buy them from third party sources, like
Vernier, Inc.), how to decipher the operation of the serial port, etc.
Third-party costs add up and I may need sensors, programs, etc., that they
don't find commercially viable.  I guess the list residents are as
unknowledgeable in this area as I am.  I have some info from other lists; I
was just hoping that there would be an on-going discourse here.  My major
hobby is experimental rocketry, so my major energies (and money!) are spent
there.  I have waited quite a long time before making this move, but it seems
like the right time to do it, now.  In any event, I wish the best to the list
and its participants and it HAS been interesting to seem some of the
discussions that have taken place!
Sincerely,
Larry Teebken (larry79054@aol.com)

In a message dated 2/29/00 2:01:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,