TI-H: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_DFI_Mothers_and_AMD=B4s?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_DFI_Mothers_and_AMD=B4s?=

i don't know i try to stay away from celeron i don't remember why think it
was cause of bad floating point or something such a long time ago might have
changed, but they're good for all around, if you want something that'll last
a little longer get a pIII or a K7 cheaper than a pIII and good speed.