Re: TI-H: The End of the Holy War

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: The End of the Holy War

Robin Kirkman wrote:
> I was, myself, a microserf once too.
> I despised the macintosh and all that it was.
> I was in awe of the amazing power of Windows 95.

I have never understood anyone who "loves" that os, and "hates" that one.
I love anything with a screen and a keyboard :)
wether it be a win pc, a linux pc, a mac, a sun sparcstation, an amiga, an
atari, a c64 or a calculator.
I like and use them slightly different much though, but to focus on one and
despite all the others?  that's just rediculous.
Btw, I really love the way an amiga with dopus boots. thats clean. first a
progress bar, then a short moment of black, and then just a fade over to a fully
ready-to-use desktop. wonderful. no halfdrawn desktops, short freezes, with
icons popping up here and there. just a fade. :)
To bad I don't have any myself. I only have one Celeron with Debian Linux, one
P2 with win95R2.5 (yes, 95, not 98 or NT or 2000), a pentium laptop with
slackware linux, and a 286 laptop with msdos 6.something.
I would love to have a mac and an amiga and an atari too. And I really should
get at least one of my two c64:s up and running :)
If anyone has a sparcstation to spare, send it my way too :)

//Olle