Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

That sounds like a V good idea.  Im sure someone could interface a PIC micro
to on of these and have it as a "saved game" device so that you can keep
your high scores etc indefinately, insted of having to back them up to a PC
every day in fear of a calc crash and/or reset! (not a problem though if
your calc saves them when they are archived).

You could as you say use it as a PDA's memory, although I would think you
have enough mem on a TI-89 already (just under a MB, which would store
hundreds of names and addresses.

Aint this the same idea as with the 92 mem expander??  From the circuit
diagrams that ive seen, they use serial/parallel memory (cant remember
which), although the cost is a bit higher than a few $'s for those IC's.

Si.