Re: TI-H: MAS3507D MP3 codec Sale!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MAS3507D MP3 codec Sale!

The DAC in my player is REALLY crappy.
It's about 3 years old!
And the DSP buffers the 10 secs it's supposed to and then plays it back with
the skips!!!
<dream>I want a portable cd/mp3 player + FM radio that can: play mp3's from
it's 128 MGs of RAM, play mp3s or cd audio from CDs and CDRs, record mp3s
from the radio or from a built in mic, and polish shoes =~}</dream>

Cavan