Re: TI-H: ti case transplants (or, genetic engineering ti-calcs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti case transplants (or, genetic engineering ti-calcs)

> Sure it is possibe.  The trick is to find a screwdriver that fits those
darn
> star-screws.  What I did is took a flathead screwdriver and trimmed off of
> an edge, so it fit into the shape on the screw.  That takes care of the
> screws.  The only problem might be that the screen of the 89 might be too
> big, but I think that an 83's case has ample reem.
>
> -C.J. Wallace

When I got something sticky in my "0" key I just used a really small flat
screw driver and it worked real well.  One thing I'm wondering is if the
place you put the batteries might be a problem, linkport position, where the
buttons line up on the pad, etc.  I just ordered a TI-83 Plus from
Amazon.com, and maybe I'll consider swapping cases.