Re: TI-H: hey (cont.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: hey (cont.)

if you used multiple lasers, like blue and red or something, then seperating
the light would be easy, its when you use mixtures of light like green and
white that you get problems, with pure light (lasers) you could seperate them
using a diffraction grating or simply use a few layers of thin silicon that is
activated by different colours