Re: TI-H: Dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dead?

TWIMC,
     I prefer the taste/feel of Coke.  But, here in Merced, CA, to where I've
retired, it's damned near impossible to find a business that serves Coke as
its soft drink---just Pepsi and its products (a very few do, and it is still
possible to buy it in bottles and cans at retailers).  I'm told that Pepsi
made a BIG effort awhile back to undercut the price of Coke and has
essentially taken over, as a result.  So, as far as Merced is concerned, it's
Coke's own fault, as they refuse to budge on their pricing policy.  They just
might, eventually, not be available here at all, if they keep that up.
Larry Teebken (larry79054@aol.com)

In a message dated 1/26/00 11:39:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, BFHSNO@aol.com