Re: TI-H: Dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dead?

well i saw on a documentary that each american drinks approximately 2.5 bottles
of coca-cola.. those that dont are made up for by those that drink more than 2.5
bottles... if they stopped production for some reason, what would happen? anyway,
what other large cola companies exist, pepsi is much smaller than them

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Explain to us good folks, how does Coca-Cola have a monopoly?
>
> Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: