dead who's dead?...

get out the difibulator!!!

...charging...

CLEAR!!!

PPPHHHHHHOOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!

AGAIN!!!

...charging charging charging....

CLEAR!!!

PPPPPPPHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!

Doctor!!!

...charging...

Doctor!!!

Wait!!!  I'm busy now I'm trying to save this man's life here!!!

...charging...

Doctor!!!

CLEAR!!!

PPPPPPPHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   WHAT THE .....  ARE YOU ....ING DOIN'?  I'M FRIGGIN
ALIVE ALREADY!!!

Bernard