Re: TI-H: Problems with BCC serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Problems with BCC serial link

From: Kaven Rousseau <omnisync@videotron.ca>
> I'm using 2x 2N4401 (it's written EBC on it - dunno what it means)

the EBC indicates which pins are the Emitter, Base and Collector,
no need to refer to the documentation on that one.

> If my transistors are wrong way... I guess I'll have to buy new ones as
> everything is soldered in 1cm³ :-) It was kinda hard to fit everything
into
> the little box.

I recommend breadboards for prototypes :)  I always make sure I
have enough parts for two or three copies of anything I make, so
after I get the prototype working, I can then build another one on
the final material, and still have the prototype to refer to if it doesn't
work.

DK

Follow-Ups: References: