Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ)

hey!  watch what you say! even though i personally dont believe in the
Christian bible, but thats just my opinion.  oh, this message just might
make another 10! Hell, don't we just LOVE cockroaches!?

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O

"I did not have sex with Bill Gates, nor did I coerce him into lying under
oath to protect my faltering political career,"  - Bill Clinton, President,
United States of America