Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the...

but of course...
you see it's kinda like a virus (i.e. Ebola, AIDS, etc...).  it's keeps
reproducing and with each generation it it changes a little (each new chain)
sometimes it mutates into something more deadly (in this case where more
people respond) or it just dies out (a "dead end" topic).  the problem is
that unlike a human body (or any animal's body) the people of the server
doesn't become imune to this  this topic (or in the case of of a body
virus).  well thought I'd share my thoughts...
Bernard
oh ya...   ...don't respond (that way it'll become a dead virus)
...hehehe  cockroaches i like that hehehe...