Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ)

As the dude, who started this "infamous thing", I wish to defend myself (a
little late, but too bad). If you don't want your mailboxes flooded, don't
forking reply.
I didn't intend to start a religious debate. It was a joke. A lame one, but
a joke nonetheless. Anyway, I enjoy religious debates at school, they can
get kind of boring, we all hold essentially the same view, even though this
is the Bible belt, no one will come along and argue with us, which is why a
religious list would be kewl. If someone wants to set it up, fine with me.
If someone wants to "convince me of the errors of my way," or "save me from
my dark path," my UIN is 4164695.
-David
p.s. On further thought, please don't reply to this. I don't think I could
take the flames. BTW, thank you Kevin Buck, Grant Stockly, and any other
kewl people I didn't mention.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Ford Prefect