Re: TI-H: Stop filling my mail!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Stop filling my mail!!!!

From: <PsyKaBek@aol.com>
> Well you're f-ing filling my mail so stop it

Be sure to send those messages to your recycle bin, if you just delete them
the bits that they are formed of will be lost and more binary digits will
have to be harvested from nature.  The recent explosion of data on the
internet has resulted in such a high demand that many systems are running
short on bits.  When  PCs run out of materials from which to make IP
packets, they must enter loops to wait for deliveries of raw bits from the
internet DNS servers (without DNS servers the internet would be next to
imposable to run, each packet delivering bits to your computer would have to
be directed to its destination by static tables on each computer, which
would aggravate the situation even more).

Heavy demand for raw digit supplies has been resulting in the clear cutting
of vast areas of tropical rain forest.  In order to protect our environment
and the planets biological diversity, it is imperative that we recycle all
the used bits we receive, and put try to limit our consumption of bits by
refraining from utilizing spam mail advertising and off topic posts to email
discussion groups.

recycling bits,
DK