Re: TI-H: Stop filling my mail!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Stop filling my mail!!!!

I love people that post these types of messages.  They haven't learned how
to filter a mailing list into its own folder/group/directory.  Instead of
going down the list with anything with the topic Y2K and deleting without
even reading it, they will bitch about it on the list.  If its so hard to
push the delete key, why are you on a list that is constantly off topic?