Re: TI-H: 'k fine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 'k fine

In a message dated 1/6/2000 8:52:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glp71s@mailandnews.com writes:

<< i agree... why would he be anti-christ when he can go to church, isnt the
devil
 supposed to be "unleashed" on us every 1000 years or something?... i dunno...
 wouldnt we have died by now? i dont really care anyway......

Ummm... I remember something about the Reign of a Thousand Years, but by the
mainstream Christian religions, Satan is not unleashed until the Apocalypse,
and then he is cast into the Abyss. (which I think is where he reigns for the
Reign of a Thousand Years... I have to brush up on Revelation.)

Jeff Barrett