TI-H: 'k fine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 'k fine

fine you peeps wanna talk about religion...
well first you have to get a few things right...
1.  Historians, and archiologists, which in turn means they have
scietifically proven that there was a man named Jesus around the year A.D. 1
2.   Jewish, Christian, and Muslim are all based on the same God and that
they are all people of "The Book"

3.  in my opinion Bill Gates is not anti-crist.  my bases of this belief is
that we has donate a very large portion of his income to various charities,
and that he does go to church.  the reason that he made a lot of money is
not a deal with the devil but he had an idea that worked.
Bernard