Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ)

100% agreed here, this site is used for computer
related topic not religion unless there is some sort
of relation between the two topic (in which there
isn't) thanks
Bernard
--- HaNi@wxs.nl wrote:

> I couldn't agree more! Please post that kind of
> messages to a religious list!
>
> "M. Adam Davis" schreef:
>
> > I would *really* appreciate it if we could keep
> the religious stuff off
> > list.  I can understand talking about electronics,
> linux, computers,
> > calculators and other issues surrounding
> TI-HARDWARE...
> >
> > BUT  religous, political,  and personal issues
> have no place here.  They
> > only clog the channel.
> >
> > Of course, you are free to ignore me and my plea.
> I imagine most
> > individuals here understand that this really is
> the best thing to do.
> >
> > -Adam
> >
> > Giles Pollock wrote:
> > >
> > > i know, i was looking through my 842 messages
> and saw it... i also agree with that
> > > thing on christ... (how did the wise men come
> from the east, after seeing the star in
> > > the east?) all directions were east then?

> "Anti-christ" for the simple reason

=====
BYuCnslr
:-)