Re: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic]

To kick a dead horse, I'm pretty sure the 9/10's is a part of the federal
tax...so the gas stations have to have it.
Anyway, I hope all y'all paranoids have phun eating your canned baked beans
for the next 3 weeks! At least you'll be able to eat it.

-David

At 08:01 PM 12/30/99 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 12/30/1999 4:21:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>punkrock17@home.net writes:
>
><< Right, exactly. I understood why they did it..but when a store charge
> 2.99, they can give you your penny back, so you're not actually getting
> ripped off...With a tenth of a cent, you lose.
>  >>
>Of courese! Its all about the gas station making more money, and those
1/10's
>of a cent DO add up.
>
>Jeff Barrett

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Ford Prefect