Re: TI-H: Re: Re: Melody of TI CALC comment and questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Re: Melody of TI CALC comment and questions

> ... but then we might be getting into legal issues... we would have to
write
> our own rom from scratch unless TI didn't say anything about that...

Well in theory, propably yes. But in practice, we ain't gonna sell 'em are
we? and what does anyone care if we have a slightly modified calc? That
would surely void your warranty, but that would have gone already with the
desoldering and stuff. So yes, theoretically it might be illegal, but you
ain't gonna get in to any trouble doing that or anything.

       Markus Räty
(markus.raty@usa.net)