Re: TI-H: Re: Re: Melody of TI CALC comment and questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cavanc@hotmail.com wrote:

> I guess I didn't make it clear that I'm not insane enough or rich enough to
> try changing it.
> Even tough it is signed you can change it.
> If you're lucky, it might be possible to change what you want to and then
> alter one byte to get it back to the right checksum.

You will probably end up needing to change a lot more than a byte, to get the
checksum back. Checksums are made that way. The smallest changes, gives very big
variations, in a chaotic way. (the more chaotic, the better checksum) That is
kindof the point of haveing the checksum.

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: