Re: TI-H: Homemade serial link woes (TI-86,W32Tran8x 4.0)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Homemade serial link woes (TI-86,W32Tran8x 4.0)

I had that same problem when i built mine.  i could never get it to
work.  i think that it probably needs a level converter/buffer ic like
all my radio programers/ controllers use.

Rather then try to reinvent the wheel, just try the the printer port
link.  this worked the first time for me.  plus it is very easy to put
together (took me all of 5 minutes!).  i did have problems with it in
windows nt but got it working, though i cannot remember what i did!
(it's been like 2 years)

hope this helps,

Bryan Fields

--
"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and the

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
--William Pitt, 1783

And just 'cus I am a Pyro,

"Nonflammable is not a challenge"
--Bart Simpson